DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers
DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers Protect Your Products & Improve Your Bottom Line
Specifically engineered to address the threat of cold chain breaks during air transit – when your perishable and temperature sensitive products are at their greatest risk for temperature excursions – DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers are used by pharmaceutical companies, perishables distributors, 3PLs and airlines worldwide because they offer proven performance with real benefits.
Validated in a wide variety of applications worldwide, Tyvek® Cargo Covers offer advanced multi-threat protection at an affordable price. Tyvek® Cargo Covers provide excellent protection against:
- Temperature excursions by shielding your products from solar radiation and extreme ambient temperatures – hot and cold.
- Physical hazards including rain, snow and insects.
- Harmful gases and vapors, condensation damage and biological threats(1) by allowing gases and vapors to pass through the covers without compromising the cover’s ability to function as an effective barrier to physical hazards.
- Theft or tampering by masking your products from view, with the option for additional security with a tamper-evident installation.
- Lower risk of losses and brand injury resulting from cold chain breaks with an affordable, effective passive protection solution
- Enhance revenue by reducing losses and maintaining quality and efficacy through the cold chain
- Reduce cost associated with losses, excursion management, secondary packaging and shipping
- Easy to use lightweight covers install or remove in as little as one minute
- Simple to use covers install and function effectively without complicated training and require no return logistics
Tyvek® Cargo Covers are used to protect pharmaceuticals, chemicals, inks, and a variety of perishable products including fruits, vegetables, plants and flowers, dairy products and more. Tyvek™ Cargo Covers have been validated by pharmaceutical manufacturers in applications subject to revised European Good Distribution Practice (GDP) guidelines.
(1)Tyvek® Cargo Covers allow your products to “breathe”, allowing O2 to permeate to support normal respiration of perishable products, while allowing harmful gases such as CO2 and ethylene to vent through the covers (which can help to prevent anaerobic respiration). Additionally, Tyvek® Cargo Covers have been shown to reduce reconditioning times vs film-based products such as metallized bubble wrap covers and help to maintain high humidity environments for respiring perishable products vs no protection, while lowering the likelihood of condensation vs film-based products such as metallized bubble wrap covers.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Temperature Management Performance
Tyvek® Cargo Covers provide hours of additional cold chain break protection by substantially lowering peak temperatures.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
- DuPont unveiling third-generation Tyvek® Cargo Cover at the 'LogiPharma' supply chain event in Montreux 19th - 21st April 2016